ISU 1.0 - Hydrogen Peroxide Generator
- powerful evaporation module
- integrated heater module, for example to allow heating of air ducts
- comprehensive interfaces for system integration and communication to external system control units
- suited for open and closed-loop processes
- automatic controlled volumetric flow is variable
up to 100 m³/h
- 1 Liter H₂O₂ receiving container
- usable up to 50 m³ room size
- for more information please see data sheet or upon request
The ISU 1.0 is a small, very powerful H₂O₂ generator system.
The ISU 1.0 permits interconnection or combination of different infrastructure systems, equipment or devices. It provides interactive communication (also with third-party systems).
Thanks to the variably settable volumetric flow rates up to 100 m³/h and the process variety, decontaminations can be realised via nozzle and ventilation systems and over far distances.
This system is suited for efficient decontamination processes and for room volumes of up to 50 m3.