ISU 2.0 - Hydrogen Peroxide Generator
- integrated, powerful evaporation module
- integrated heater module, for example to allow heating of air ducts
- comprehensive interfaces for system integration and communication to external system control units
- suited for open and closed-loop processes
- automatic controlled volumetric flow is variable up to 350 m³/h
- 5 litre H₂O₂ reservoir
- usable up to ca 500 m³ room size
- for more information please see data sheet or upon request
The ISU 2.0 is one of the most advanced H₂O₂ generator systems available on the market.
The ISU 2.0 permits interconnection or combination of different infrastructure systems, equipment or devices. It provides interactive communication (also with third-party systems).
Thanks to the variably settable volumetric flow rates up to 350 m³/h and the process variety, decontaminations can be realised via nozzle and ventilation systems and over far distances.
he generated gas flow can be optional built up “intensively highly concentrated“ or „gradually continuous“ (= superinduce effect) and can be introduced into the room. This system is suited for efficient decontamination processes and for room volumes of up to 500 m³.