Filter Fan Unit - Aseptic
- CFU <1 achievable by means of selective air guidance
- Long-term microbiological safety thanks to filtration and surface sterilization
- Extended filter life of up to five years
- Ready to plug-in and factory-qualified system
- Easy installation and commissioning
- Complies with GMP and HACCP guidelines
With the Filter Fan Unit Aseptic, Ortner opens up new horizons in the fields of safety and shelf-life for the food sector. The Aseptic FFU create a particle and germ-free environment and are thus particularly suitable for critical areas.
The technology: The Aseptic Filter Fan Units are special multifunction filter-fan modules developed as a selective protective concept for food production. They can be used as an extension unit for production and filling systems or as freely installed clean air modules.
The advantages: In addition to the filtration of particles and germs by HEPA filters, the integrated UVc-surface sterilization results in lasting microbiological stability and very long filter life. The germ-free air is supplied in direct proximity to the product and creates a microclimate around production areas at risk. Aseptic FFU are clean recirculation systems, which, in addition to offering selective protection, also contribute to improving room air quality. Flow characteristics can be significantly improved with the optional cooling coil fittings.