- Practical alternative to conventional cleanroom concepts
- Cost-effective alternative to isolator technology
- Reduced qualification and monitoring investment
- Available in different versions and combinations
- All components are GMP compliant
RABS systems are a sensible alternative to all cleanrooms in the manufacture of pharmaceuticals or the handling of auxiliary materials and containers.
The RABS systems combine the advantages of an isolator with those of a complete cleanroom concept. Clean system covers, safety-lock doors, Laminarflow systems and procedures fit the Class A conditions in the protection zone of the RABS. RABS solutions minimize the change of clothes procedures, validation and monitoring costs, as well as the steep investment in infrastructure. Ortner's RABS systems are compliant with the GMP guidelines. They are available in different versions and combinations such as special conveyor transport systems, safety locks, disposal systems or material feed systems.