Milk- Cheese- & Diary- Industry
Consistently high product quality
The production in a microbiologically clean and particle-free environment is a central issue in the milk and cheese processing sector. Ortner develops systems and technologies that in treatment and processing of milk deliver consistently high product quality and safety - from production of products to packaging. They can be optimally integrated into the customer´s manufacturing processes. Ortner develops customized solutions through industry-specific know-how and expert teams consisting of process engineers from universities and Ortner’s development management. Using comprehensive AFMS analysis (approved food manufacturing systems), each project can be individually planned and developed according to the specific requirements.
What advantages do Ortner systems offer?
The systems for the milk-, cheese- and dairy sectorare designed to
- ensure the quality of the original product during the entire production and refining process and thereby
- increase the quality of the finished product
How does the customer benefit?
Ortner system solutions ensure a competitive advantage through:
- gentler production options
- maintaining product quality
- controlled production environment
- stable, consistent production conditions
- longer product life cycles
- longer transport and storage capacity
- avoidance of returns
Advantages for the milk-, cheese- and dairy sector
- guarantees consistently high product quality through to the packaged goods
- increased product safety
- lowest possible germ count (CFU) <1
- entle handling without chemical preservatives and additional thermal processes
- guarantees longer shelf-life
- keeps critical zones clean
Why to choose Ortner
- system solutions through coordinated products and technologies
- innovative hygiene design thanks to cleanroom technology
- infrastructure-independent systems
- low investment costs
- energy-optimized operational management
Ortner solution for keeping critical zones clean
Innovative products and solutions in the laminar flow area ensure the safe production and packaging of milk, cheese and dairy products: from production plants and machines to processing rooms through to the service counter. Protection against germs is essential specifically in critical areas such as cutting/slicing and packaging rooms or ripening rooms.
Innovative processes such as UVc-surface sterilization and filter technology are used to produce a germ-free environment. UVc-rays are part of sunlight and can sterilize without the use of chemicals and heat, thus stabilizing the quality of pro-ducts. In doing so, Ortner places great emphasis on maintaining product quality as well as on flexible, customer-oriented solutions and standards that far exceed legal requirements.
Gentle and natural extention of product life
A germ-free environment as well as the highest standards of production, safety and hygiene are essential when working with the sensitive raw material of milk and the milk, cheese and diary products. This is the only way to meet the requirements for freshness, the absence of preservatives and shelf life, as well as statutory hygiene requirements.
All production steps in dairy and cheese processing are subject to strickt hygiene regulations. Ortner offers innovative and technically sophisticated solutions to make production areas low-germ without affecting the quality of the food: The lowest possible germ count or colony-forming unit (CFU) is achieved with no chemical preservatives or additives.
The advantages: Increased shelf-life in a natural way, extended transport and storage capacity, avoiding returns, dispensing with or reducing the use of preservatives. This creates an immediate quality and competitive advantage for our customers.