ISU Compact - Hydrogen Peroxide Generator
- powerful evaporation module
- integrated heater module
- permanent operational readiness of the device
- suited for open and closed-loop processes
- automatic controlled volumetric flow is variable up to 100 m³/h
- pull-out via casters system
- 5 litre H₂O₂ Reservoir
- for more information please see data sheet or upon request
As a built-in unit, the ISU Compact has been designed for isolators, airlocks, autoclaves, etc. With its compact design and the complex electrical engineering, it can be integrated easily into the respective control unit of the system.
Thanks to the variably settable volumetric flow rates up to 100 m³/h and the process variety, decontaminations can be implemented specifically for systems, such as airlocks, isolators, etc.
The generated gas flow can be optional built up „intensively highly concentrated“ or „gradually continuous“ (= superinduce effect) and can be introduced into the system.