- integrated heater module, for example to allow heating of air ducts
- permanent operational readiness of the device
- suited for open and closed-loop processes
- suited for controlling synchronized nozzle systems
- safety decontamination processes thanks to prevention of condensate formation
- volumetric flow variable
up to 400 m³/h
- can be combined with all standard generator types available on the market
- for more information please see data sheet or upon request
The ISU Dispense is a connection and booster system for H₂O₂ decontamination processes associated with special challenges.
The ISU Dispense permits the use of different generator types and makes, and communicates interactively.
Thanks to the variably settable volumetric flow rates up to 400 m³/h and the process variety, decontaminations can be realised via nozzle and ventilation systems and over far distances.
The generated gas flow can be optional built up „intensively highly concentrated“ or „gradually continuous“ (= superinduce effect) and can be introduced into the room. The system has been designed especially for the decontamination of large room volumes.