- loading options on both sides
- clean air system optimized
- variably adjustable shelves
- elaborate security systems
- comprehensive sensor and monitoring systems
- for more information please see data sheet or upon request
Ortner’s Hepa Carts (Laminarflow carts) are designed for the contamination-free transport or temporary storage of critical products in cleanrooms or safety zones.
Hepa Carts are, for example, used for the loading and transfer of lyophilization units in order to meet the requirements according to Annex 1. The storage compartment can be operated from both sides via lockable vertical sliding doors and thus guarantees the highest possible loading flexibility.
A high-capacity battery unit provides the fan and the automatic drive system with a particularly operator friendly touch-2-move control module. The cart follows the operator’s movements naturally.