- fully automated leak test of the entire system with recording of test data
- operation in positive or negative pressure
- the unit can also be operated independently from the building ventilation system because of the integrated supply- and exhaust air
- ready-to-plug-in device
- can be used in any combination lock and isolator (lock on the right and/or on the left)
- prepared for fully automatic decontamination
- for more information please see data sheet or upon request
The aseptic isolator is designed as a module system and can be easily adapted to the specific production processes.
The isolator and lock system can be combined as required. In addition, the aseptic isolator offers the possibility to integrate a safety cabinet into the overall system.
The isolator can be used for product and/or personal protection, according to operation requirements. Tightness of the overall system is according to ISO EN 14644-7 ensured by class 3 or better.
Back panel of the isolator is designed to integrate a modern touch PC or optionally a panel PC enable to integrate monitoring programs for the production of aseptic products.
Ortner’s aseptic isolator is one of the quietest in its class with a noise level of <57dB(A) during operation.