JET-Personnel Air Lock
- The JET-stream produces fast vibrations on the textile surface and supports the cleaning effect occurring in the lock
- The position of the person is monitored, in order to guarantee the optimal angle of impact of air emitted from the nozzle
- This is most important for arm and leg sections. The ideal position of the person was determined by way of 3D-CAD Models and the nozzles are aligned accordingly
- The setting of the JET allows for a safe distribution of air and reaches every area of the body
- The perfect low turbulence displacement flow is essential in order to ensure the cleaning success in an air shower. The low turbulence displacement flow is a vertical „laminar flow“ like air current
Removing particles is quite a tricky business. But removing particles from clothing is quite a different
matter. The new JET-Air Lock uses an efficient method for the particle removal.
The JET-nozzle technology is responsible for peeling off and/or removing particles on the clothing.
In order to avoid an excessive mixing of air in the lock and thus possible re-contamination of the persons, an efficient horizontal nozzle impulse control with continuous vertical displacement flow was developed.