GENNY 1.0 - Formaldehyde vapor generator
- powerful evaporation module without hot plate concept
- integrated heater module, for example to allow heating of air ducts
- automatic measurement of gas concentration in the room with room clearance display
- permanent limit value monitoring
- automatic chart with concentration trends
- suited for controlling synchronized nozzle systems
- user-friendly recipe management
- automatic controlled volumetric flow is variable up to 100 m³/h
- for more information please see data sheet or upon request
The Genny 1.0 is a small, very powerful formalin generator system. The generator provides interactive communication (also with third-party systems). Thanks to the variably settable volumetric flow rates up to 100 m³/h and the process variety, decontaminations can be realised via nozzle and ventilation systems and over far distances. The generated gas flow can be optional built up “intensively highly concentrated“ or „gradually continuous“ (= superinduce effect) and can be introduced into the room. This system is suited for efficient decontamination processes and for room volumes of up to 20 m³.
Neutralization can be carried out by means of ammonia or by residue-free chemisorption. Large
quantities of formalin can be evaporated via external expanding reservoir.